Our Valley has been recognised as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). It contains Ancient Woodland, Special Landscape areas, Sites of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI), and a Conservation Area. There are 17 Grade II listed buildings & Historic sites. The Alkham St Anthony of Pamiers church is a Grade I listed building and its church yard contains fifteen Grade II listed headstones.
- Check out this leaflet for more; share it with friends & neighbours.
- For members and for the public, feel free to read our Constitution.
FYI: AVS Leaflet
FYI: AVS Constitution for 2023
- The members of the AVS attend a Special General Meeting, it was not open to the public.
- The only goal was to review, suggest edits, and approve a new Constitution for the AVS.
- The Constitution was approved and is now free for review by the public, along with a couple of Appendices.
- Constitution (updated, adopted 2023)
- (Sample) Membership Request Form
- (Sample) AVS Expense Reimbursement Form
Link to PDF: (Web version) Constitution (updated, adopted 2023)
<or> Read using the Embedded PDF Viewer (hover menu at the TOP/BOTTOM)